2/17/14

Frooms

(December 19-20, 2013)

For my birthday Travis surprised me with a trip to see my best friend from college! We coined the term froomates because we were roommates and then became friends...like friend/roommate...froomate! Oh silly teenagers. But isn't it amazing how an apartment full of strangers turned into some of my dearest friends?! Love it.

So anyway. Instead of flying into Idaho Falls for Christmas we flew into Salt Lake, rented a minivan and spent a few days in Provo with Kelsey and her cute fam. She has the cutest baby who I hadn't met yet and she of course hadn't met Charlie either. It was so fun to get our babes together and spend some much needed time together. Of course it wasn't long enough but with two young babies I am just glad we could even make it happen at all! Travis was so cute and kept the whole thing a secret for wayyyyy too long before my birthday. I was probably being so obnoxious because I do not like surprises but this was a good one! ;)



^^ Charlie meeting his future girlfriend for the first time. She wasn't too sure about him. ;)



^^ Then she warmed up to him and he started stealing her toys.


^^ Sleepy babe.


^^ It is still just so strange to me that we have babies. And husbands. Like when did we grow up and how to we make it stop?! 


^^ Silly husbands were making fun of us for posing or something. Haha.


^^ Just look at her face! So cute.


^^ Cruising in our minivan! Haha. Trav is trying to convince me our next car should be a minivan. It was actually a really sweet one but I'm still not sold.


^^ And of course shopping!


It was so dang fun to see these guys. I can't believe these are the only pics I have to show for it! I'm the worst at taking photos of stuff like this. Trav-this was the best birthday surprise and I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband...and friends who plan stuff like this!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Bets this was so so fun. I was so happy that Travis wanted to do this and make this happen and that seeing me was considered a good enough birthday surprise! ha. Honestly I don't know when we grew up and got ourselves husbands and babies but I love it. I wish we lived closer so we could play like that any ol time. Love you froom!

    ReplyDelete