2/18/14

First Christmas

(December 23-25, 2013)



^^ We got to Swan Valley on Monday and Charlie was so excited to see his cousins. Mimi wasn't too sure about him. She hadn't seen him since she was only a few hours old!! Lulu was so cute and wanted to hold him and as you can see Charlie was happy as a clam.



^^ Sweet Abbie girl and uncle Trav.




^^ Charlie was pretty stoked to see his grandparents! I think they were excited to see him too!




^^ The view from my brother's house. Two of my brothers live up here right next to each other and I am slightly jealous.



^^ I love my parent's christmas lights. Little gingerbread house. :)


^^ Heading to bed...waiting for Santa!


^^ Christmas morning!


^^ We have a tradition in my family that whenever you get up on Christmas morning you go wake up mom and dad and sleepy brothers or whoever and then you have to sit on the stairs and wait for everyone. Once everyone is up and on the stairs we can all go into the living room together. I love Christmas! Just going through these pictures is making me miss it!





^^ This boy was having a blast. He slept really terribly the entire time we were in Idaho except on Christmas Eve. So he was in a great mood and we were all nice and rested! He just kept looking around like he couldn't believe we got to rip open boxes and bags!




^^ Charlie and his favorite aunt Yiffy.







^^ Charlie and Yiffy in their new christmas hats!












^^ Olivia opening her snowboard boots! I think she almost cried. ;)



^^ Aaaaaaaand Christmas dinner! That's right, we had to sit at three different tables and we were missing Jake, Natalie, Ava, Ellie, Maggie and Ezra! And the funniest thing to me-Charlie slept through the whole thing! I guess I don't need to be so quiet during his naps. Haha.



^^ Nels and Charlie. Little troublemakers. We had our little family gift exchange after Christmas dinner and I got a few pics of some of the kids opening their gifts. It was pandemonium and so dang fun! I sure love this crazy huge family of mine.







No comments:

Post a Comment