2/21/14

Annie is the best




^^ We went to Rexburg to see Annie and Chase's new apartment. It's way nice and huge. Sooo funny story...we went to Sammy's for lunch and they of course don't have any highchairs because you know...college town. So we kind of took turns holding Charlie so I could eat my burger and Chase is holding him and he totally puked on the floor. Gross. I grabbed some napkins but I was almost done eating so I just wanted to wait a sec until I had finished my burger before I started cleaning puke off the dirty floor. Well before I knew it Chase had cleaned it all up! He is a total sport and he didn't even complain. So nice. As you can see, Charlie totally loves Annie. But who doesn't? ;)





^^ And then he crashed. We totally wore this poor kid out on that trip. Looking back through all these photos I seriously have so many of him conked out in the car. Haha. What a cutie.


No comments:

Post a Comment