2/14/14

Charlie: Eleven Months




 

Charlie is getting so dang fun! I'm really late getting this post up so I think I'll just do all the updates in the twelve month photo post. I feel like from ten to eleven months he just went from barely crawling to cruising so fast. One big thing that happened is he learned how to get down from standing at the couch or a chair. I used to be able to just set him up at the couch and give him a few toys and he would just stand there but by the time he was eleven months he was pulling himself up and down on anything he could grab onto! 



^^ His new surprised face!





  



^^ Look at that beard!!! He has since shaved it and we are all happier. ;)






^^ And there he goes! It's getting so tough to do these photos! Only one more month of them which makes me happy and sad. Haha. (He is actually already one since I'm so late in posting this but we haven't done his last photos yet!)


No comments:

Post a Comment