11/6/13

Halloween 2013













We took our sweet Charlie Brown to the ward Trunk or Treat last week. I think he was a tiny bit overstimulated because he just clung to us and stared at everything with those big blue eyes. But when we got home we plopped him down on the floor and dumped all his candy in his lap. He was so excited!! I mean just look at that face!! It was so dang cute and of course we had to give him a little taste after all that hard work trying to chew through the wrappers. We gave him a little sour gummy and he loved it of course!! We fed him sugar and let him stay up past his bed time-does that make us bad parents or good parents? Haha.

For a while now I have been thinking about what I wanted to dress him up as for Halloween and I found so many cute costumes out there! But he doesn't seem to like anything on his head so that crossed off about half of the costumes I had in mind, and I didn't want to spend a ton of money since he was only going to wear it for about an hour. Then I saw a little Charlie Brown costume on pinterest. Perfect. We just bought a plain t shirt and leggings and I hot glued some felt on for the stripe. It turned out just how I wanted and I'll probably keep putting it on him until he grows out of it I mean, come on, how adorable does he look?

So we put him to bed and then proceeded to eat the rest of his candy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment