11/21/13

Nels and Charlie


Nels brought his mom all the way to Iowa for a little visit! It was so much fun to see these two playing together. They really like each other! There isn't much that makes me happier than seeing my sister's baby love on my baby. They were here for five days and it seriously felt like five seconds.





^^ Their flight got in late so we stayed in Des Moines and went shopping the next day. They have the best playground at the mall and Nels was in heaven!



^^ The weather was so good to us! We took a walk to the park and the boys were loving it.





^^ "Look Charlie, sticks are so yummy. Why don't you get a big handful of dirt to eat?"  ;)



^^ I think Charlie was a little excited to have someone to share his toys with, what do you think?


^^ Nels is actually giving Charlie the ball here. Melt my heart why don't you?




^^ Took a little trip to the urgent care with two sick boys. That part wasn't very fun.


^^ We took Katie to the best (only) restaurant in town, Bubba Q's. The boys were not sure about it until our food came and they could steal bites off our plates!





^^ Some of my very favorite people all on the same couch!


^^ Travis reading the boys a story.




^^ Somehow this is the only photo we took of the four of us. Fail! We need to do better at Christmas!



^^ (Charlie's sippy.)  ;)



^^ I loved getting some snuggle time in with this cutie pie. He is the sweetest boy.




^^ Nels was so sweet with Charlie. I thought he might be a little rough with him just because he's a little tough kid but he really knew Charlie is a baby and he was so soft and nice to him. Going in for the hand hold above.



I was so glad they got to come and see where we live and what our life is like here. I'm especially glad these little cuzzies got to spend some time together. Some of my favorite memories as a kid are with my cousins and I've been really sad that Charlie is missing out on that. I can't wait until we go to Idaho for Christmas and they get to spend more time together! Thanks for coming guys! We love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment