9/11/13

Visitors

The hardest thing for me about living in Iowa so far has been being away from family. That got so much worse when Charlie was born! I wish everyone could see him and spend time with him every day. That's why I post a million pictures of him every day! (Well that and the fact that I'm kind of obsessed with him.) These are all the pics I have of Charlie's visitors since we brought him home. 



My mom came when Charlie was one week old and totally saved me. I was so overwhelmed with being a mom and healing from surgery. I have always known my mom loved me but I couldn't even understand how much until I had a baby of my own. She was here for a week and it was not enough time! 





Trav's mom and brother and sister came when Charlie was about a month old. They cooked us dinner and took care of us and it was so fun to have some company!



Daniel and Darcy brought Olivia and made the looooooooong drive to come to Charlie's blessing. We took them to the Tulip festival and of course it rained! Haha. It was so fun having them here though and Charlie was in heaven.

Typical Danno. :)




Liv is everyone's favorite. Can you tell?? The nieces don't call her that though-to them she is EE or Yiffy.



I would just like to point out the double tie dye happening in this photo-haha. And I think Charlie likes Danno just a little bit.





Aunt Darcy is also a fave around here. Come back you guys!!!


Rainy day at the tulip festival.


Terry and Debie also made the long trip out here for the blessing. They were around in all of the pics above but this is the only picture I have with them actually in it. ;)
Larkin and Cody actually came and visited when Charlie was pretty new still but I don't have any pictures of course. And Aunt Tammi came down for a short visit while she was here visiting Larkin. But again-no photos. 


Charlie is so lucky to have so many people who love and care about him! I'm sure we would have a lot more visitors if we didn't live in the middle of nowhere 20 hours from Idaho. Haha. We can't wait until Christmas when we are going home for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment