9/11/13

Idaho Visit

(May 8-May 20, 2013)

The first few photos on here are from my camera and the rest are from my phone so they are in 
chronological order but camera photos first. If that makes sense haha.





Nels and Charlie. Seeing these two together is so fun and was definitely one of my favorite things about getting to take Charlie to Idaho. Nels was so excited every time Charlie was around. Charlie was still a little young but next time we see them I'm sure they are going to be little troublemakers. 


Sisters and our boys. It's so weird that we have babies!


We got to go to Bekah's wedding in Logan. It was a really fun day and I'm so glad I could be there!






Sweet Sonora. She was pretty excited about Charlie too. All these little cousins just melt my heart!





Charlie loves his grandpa and grandpa loves his Charlie. 


The rest are from my phone and start the day we got to Idaho. I tried to take a picture of everyone meeting him for the first time. He was a little worn out from being on the plane all day but he warmed up pretty quick!










This is Nelsy meeting Charlie for the first time. I know this pic is blurry but look how excited he was! I was laying on my moms bed feeding Charlie and Katie came in with Nels and he could not crawl across the bed fast enough. It was so cute! We were worried he would be too rough with him but he was always just so sweet. 









Here we are at Bekah's wedding! Can you believe we are all married now? And Andrea was pregnant in this picture (yes the tall skinny one in green that doesn't even look pregnant!) and has since had her little boy. So fun.



Little cousins. Just the best. Lulu was so cute with him and loved holding him. He loves her too-just look at him staring at her.



Grandma and great grandma giving Mr. Charleston a bath. His favorite time of day.




First mothers day. Being a mother is so strange. I made that little person! It's so much better than I ever imagined.



Charlie meeting little twin cousins Oliver and Drew. Someone asked them where his nose is-and they both pointed to their own. They are so dang cute!


Charleston and his great-great grandparents. Yes that's right! Two greats! They just celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary. He is their 99th direct descendant. Pretty amazing!












This was his first experience swimming at Katie's neighbor's pool and he loved it! It was so fun!


This was at our little family get together called Golda's girls. Golda is my great grandma and we have started a little family reunion with just the women for the weekend. This was the first time I was able to go. It was really fun to get to see some cousins I haven't seen in years! Above is my grandma and some of her sisters and sisters in law. Below is my cousin Madison and her baby.







Charlie loves iJump!



He seriously loves Daniel. Zonked right out. Look at that little arm just totally relaxed.



This last one is at the airport heading home. It was so great to see everyone and then it was so tough to leave!


No comments:

Post a Comment