6/1/12

College Graduates

Since it's been almost two months I figured I should post the pictures of our graduation.

This was a huge day. Crazy huge.

We finished a long journey and both earned bachelors degrees. (Mine actually isn't quite finished but when I am done with my internship in August they will send me my diploma.) I'm a firm believer in celebrating accomplishments like this.

We were so happy to have both our families there supporting us. So much love that day! There were so many encouraging words that day. So many hugs and handshakes and elbow bumps. :) A few tears. But mostly just a whole lot of excitement.

Something they don't tell you is that after they line you up in the gym and you stand there for a million hours, they line all the teachers up in the hallway. So when the music starts playing and they tell you it's time to go you walk out into this tunnel of all the teachers you've ever had. And they are clapping and smiling and high-fiving because they know exactly how hard you have worked to get to this point and they are proud.

And it feels great.












*These were just the pictures I had on my phone- I think there are more on Trav's phone and other peoples cameras but this was what I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment