8/19/13

Charlie: Three months

Three month photos! This was right around the time Charlie got really fascinated with his own hands. It was so dang cute!
I feel like his hair was looking so red at this age. Especially in some of these pictures!
This was just a few days before we went to Idaho so Charlie could meet everyone. He was such a chunk. 
I was really stressed about taking him on the plane by myself but he was so good! He would fuss a little right when we got on the plane until I sat down and started nursing and then he would sleep the whole flight! (It's two short flights to get to Idaho.) Once we got there he was pretty worn out from the day of traveling but once we got him to my parents house and he could stretch out he was a happy camper. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment