9/10/14

Photo Dump June



I'm almost caught up and then hopefully I can stop doing these darn photo dumps!! But I just like having all my pictures on here. I have big dreams of printing my posts off into a book. We'll see if that one ever happens. ;)



^^ This is what we do at church. Play in the halls and chase our friends around. Now those little buddies are both walking and one of them moved to AZ. And Charlie actually just started going to nursery so we are no longer hall walkers! Yeah!!







^^ Stop-taking-my-picture-you-meanies!





^^ Yep still wearing snowman jambes in June. Judge away. ;) But seriously! He kept sitting in that box and I thought it was the cutest thing.


^^ Such a good little helper!



^^ Charlie's favorite time of the day will forever be when dad comes home from work.


^^ Starting in May, for 45 days I cut out all processed food, sugar, grains and a few other things. It's called Whole 30 and it's amazing!!!! On day 45 I made this brownie cream cheese fruit pie for our ward party and I didn't even have one taste! It was so life changing and I'm actually doing another round right now. Maybe that should be it's own blog post.



^^ Trav came home one day with this new chair for Charlie and safe to say it's his favorite thing ever. Haha. Oh the life of a toddler. 




^^ We went to sushi (our favorite!!) and Charlie was eating bunny grahams out of the soy saucer. Haha.





^^ Perfect little mini ice cream cone for our little cutie. Too bad it was like 100 degrees and mostly melted before he even started eating it! 






^^ We were in the process of packing up all our stuff since I was going to be gone for a month right before we moved and I pulled this out of the closet and somebody thought I got it down just for him! Haha. I seriously cannot get enough of that face. I love him.





^^ "Hey Charlie how old are you?"


^^ Charlie got to meet little Brooklynn before we left and he was pretty smitten. He loves babies. Good thing Aunt Savannah just had a beautiful baby girl for him to love on! Now if only Iowa weren't so far away...

1 comment:

  1. Your little boy is the cutest! My goodness!! Haha such a happy kid! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete