4/1/14

picture perfect

(February 11-12, 2014)



Since Charlie was born I have instagrammed about a million photos of him. I would say the majority of those are photos where he is grinning or laughing and I have gotten several comments like, "Does this baby every cry?!"

Short answer, YES!

Long answer, he does cry. But when he's upset and crying my first thought is to comfort him and not to pull out my camera. So there aren't a whole lot of pictures where he isn't smiling. To be honest he is a really happy baby. But he is a baby and he has his moments. Our life isn't perfect but I try every day to look on the bright side and find things to be happy about. I like to keep the things I post on the positive side and not do my complaining online. ;) But I was scrolling through my phone and found these two "real" moments so I thought I would share. Plus I think he's adorable even when he cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment